Hangman by Faye Kellerman

Hangman

by Faye Kellerman (Author)

The Decker/Lazarus Series written by Faye Kellerman is always a good read. Hangman is another fine example. The storyline is fast-pace and keeps you guessing. The characters are believable and always makes you cheer for the good guys and boo at the bad guys. ( )
  Jolenemacinjax | Nov 12, 2014 |
Faye Kellerman never disappoints! I love the Decker family. ( )
  dragonflydee1 | Apr 3, 2013 |
A fun thriller with twists and turns. Perfect for a day at the beach. ( )
  jenniferthomp75 | May 29, 2011 |
Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus face a familiar sociopath in this electrifying new tale of suspense from New York Times bestselling author Faye Kellerman When LAPD Lieutenant Peter Decker reluctantly agrees to do a big favour for old friend Teresa McLaughlin, he knows that his involvement will bring her sociopathic husband, Chris Donatti, back into his life. But then Terry goes missing and Donatti disappears, leaving their 14-year-old son Gabe behind. Meanwhile Adriana Blanc, a party-loving nurse, is found swinging from the rafters of a house in a wealthy suburban area. Her last phone call announced she was breaking up with her philandering boyfriend and Decker questions whether it was in fact suicide. With lives hanging in the balance, Decker and his team need to find answers fast. At home matters are just as precarious: while Decker and his wife Rina Lazarus want to look after young Gabe, with Donatti on the loose, no one is really ever safe!
  Latamar | Dec 16, 2010 |
I enjoyed this page turner. I am reading this series out of order but I don't care. This is the Decker/Lazarus series, a husband and wife team. The wife isn't
really a detective and didn't play that rol this time. This time she was left to
concentrate on being a wise mother. There is something comfortable about meeting the detectiuves in another book. You already know a lot about them but it is fun to learn more details. I didn't find anything disappointing in this book. The turn of events were complicated and I never would have guessed that. I really like the minor characters. They add so much to the book. I love Marge who works for Peter Decker.She is a crusty,older woman with a brillant sense of humor. I was sad to see this book end. I would recommend this book to any mystery lover, especially those who love series of books. ( )
  Carolee888 | Dec 13, 2010 |

LAPD Lieutenant Peter Decker reluctantly agrees to do a big favor for an old friend, Teresa McLaughlin, but when she and her husband disappear, Decker's search is interrupted by the suspicious death of a young health care worker.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,442,407 books! | Top bar: Always visible