Batman: Streets of Gotham: Hush Money by…
All member reviews
The art was okay, not bad, not great, and the stories were okay too. Hush is back, with Bruce's face still. Unfortunately he's one of my least favorite villains. He's going around, still trying to destroy Bruce Wayne by draining his fortune.

There are also some other small Batman Villains that turn up and a newish sort of vigilante as well (Oh, and Black Mask is still orchestrating stuff a bit too).

I'm warming up to the 'new' Batman and Robin. I've always liked Dick Grayson, but it's taken awhile to even just stand Damian, but, he as Robin is growing on me. A solid TPB. ( )
  DanieXJ | Apr 9, 2014 |
Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne's son, Damian, have taken over for the fallen Batman. Here, they contend against Dr. Tommy Elliot, a.k.a. Hush, who has become the twin of Bruce Wayne and is intent on taking over his identity. Some interesting guest characters here, and Damian seems to have accepted his role as Dick's second, more or less. I am curious how the status quo will be eventually restored when Bruce Wayne inevitably returns. ( )
  burnit99 | Aug 30, 2010 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,729,861 books! | Top bar: Always visible