Torment (Fallen, Book 2) by Lauren Kate

Torment (Fallen, Book 2) (edition 2011)

by Lauren Kate

Member:ajwseven
Title:Torment (Fallen, Book 2)
Authors:Lauren Kate
Info:Delacorte Books for Young Readers (2011), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 464 pages
Rating:**

Torment by Lauren Kate

English (137)  Dutch (1)  German (1)  All (139)
A good follow up to the first book of the series. Leaves you on a cliffhanger, and I'm going to jump right into the next one. Again, pretty basic storyline at first, but there is still a lot of subtlety. Makes you question who Luce should trust, and who could betray her. ( )
  sasta | Feb 1, 2017 |
I like these books because they are fast reads and the plot normally keeps me going, but Luce is whiny and needy. I hope that she comes to figure herself out in the next book. ( )
  sszkutak | Sep 28, 2016 |
Not my favorite series. ( )
  mtlkch | Jun 21, 2016 |
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how the book ended!!!!

I NEED to read Passion NOW!!!

The book was simply amazing! I laughed hard through the Thanksgiving dinner! It was unbelievable to have all these people and fallen angels in the same room!

*SPOLIERS*In Las Vegas I was so happy to see Arriane enter the story BUT then all of the first book characters came and it was great. Miles, Can and Daniel are very hot! I need to know where Luce went and if Daniel could find her and bring her home. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how the book ended!!!!

I NEED to read Passion NOW!!!

mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
"For, if I imp my wing on thine
Affliction shall advance the flight in me."
George Herbert (Easter Wings)
For Elizabeth, Irdy, Anne, and Vic.
I have been so lucky to have you.
Daniel stared out at the bay.

It took Luce and her fallen angel boyfriend, Daniel an eternity to find one another, but now he has told her he must go away. Just long enough to hunt down the Outcasts, immortals who want to kill Luce. Daniel hides Luce at Shoreline, a school on the rocky California coast with unusually gifted students: Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and humans.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,312,729 books! | Top bar: Always visible