Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen

Ice Cold (2010)

by Tess Gerritsen

Series: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel (8)

English (109)  Dutch (8)  German (2)  All languages (119)
Nanette Savard
  jmail | Mar 21, 2016 |
A departure from the normal form of tracking down a serial killer.

This novel deals with out innermost fears and paranoia it also reminds us not everything is as it seems and dont be too quick to judge.

It also questions the nature of justice. ( )
  BookWormM | Jan 15, 2016 |
Maura Iles is attending a conference in Wyoming when she runs into an old friend from Stanford. She decides to join him, his daughter and two friends on a ski trip at the end of the conference. They end up driving off the road in a snow storm and take refuge in the abandoned town of Kingdom Come when odd things begin happening. A good thriller. I haven't read any other books in the series and I found the story still made sense except for the very end. ( )
  RachelNF | Jan 15, 2016 |
I loved this book, except the ending. I thought the book just ended. I would have given this a book a 5 star rating if that would have been different. ( )
  ChildofGod | Dec 11, 2015 |
Rate this a 5 star book. Loved it. Had me hooked from page 1. ( )
  chrissilu68 | May 23, 2015 |

Tess Gerritsenprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Jäger, AndreasTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Jack R. Winans - Kearny High School, San Diego. The lessons you taught me will last a lifetime.
She was the chosen one.
'Ice Cold' was also published as 'The Killing Place'

Boston homicide detective Jane Rizzoli receives the grim news that Maura's charred body has been found in a mountain ravine. Shocked and grieving, Jane is determined to learn what happened to her friend. The investigation plunges Jane into the twisted history of Kingdom Come, Wyoming, where a gruesome discovery lies buried beneath the snow.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,960,421 books! | Top bar: Always visible