ABC, I like me! by Nancy L Carlson

ABC, I like me! (edition 1998)

by Nancy L Carlson

An alphabet book that explores self-esteem.
Member:VFHarriman
Title:ABC, I like me!
Authors:Nancy L Carlson
Info:Scholastic, inc (1998), Paperback
Tags:E CAR

ABC I Like Me! by Nancy Carlson

An ABC picture book using descriptive words to describe a wonderful YOU
  CECC9 | Mar 25, 2018 |
the main character ( a pig) uses the alphabet to help discuss all the fun things she likes about herself (C cause i am cheerful)
1 book
  TUCC | Oct 10, 2016 |
Lesson: Who Am I?
  ccsdss | Feb 24, 2016 |
ABC I Like Me! by Nancy Carlson is the follow up to I Like Me! Harriet and I haven't read the original book so I can't comment on how well ABC I Like Me! complements the original.

ABC I Like Me! is an alphabetical list of positive messages. Harriet liked listing off the letters of the alphabet but was disinterested in the rest of the book. She has a pretty strong self esteem so the messages aren't so much self affirming as obvious.

For young kids who do need a boost, ABC I Like Me! is charming and not overly saccharine. For fans of Nancy Carlson's books, it can be skipped for books with more plot. ( )
  pussreboots | Apr 8, 2013 |
This book is a bibliotherapy book that uses the ABC's to help build self-esteem in children. It has fun colorful pictures and words and a fun flow to it which engages children's attention and helps them think about things they like about themselves. Would be used for a K-1 class room. Great for lessons about self esteem and getting children engaged in finding things they like about themselves and appreciating those things.
  liss2 | Dec 7, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,601,359 books! | Top bar: Always visible