Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery

Chasing Perfect

by Susan Mallery

Series: Fool's Gold (1)

Recently added byprivate library, Kate.Good, marsha.little, fiaerfly, whitreidtan, Courtney_Chance

I really liked this book a tons. so many little plot twist. such great towns people. I did give it 4 stars because I feel the town is a little unrealistic. they are a small town everyone knows everyone. usually people from small towns are a little more reserved with new people. they usually take longer to warm up and trust them. you through this girl into a new town and everyone just loves her and accepts her. I just find it a tad bit inrealistic. otherwise I love it ( )
  Courtney_Chance | Jun 19, 2014 |
  Courtney_Chance | Jun 19, 2014 |
3.75 ( )
  jendoyle2000 | Apr 27, 2014 |
The book that started it all in the Fool's Gold series. Charity moves to Fool's Gold as the new City Planner. Josh Golden, the world famous cycling champion lives in the next hotel room - and he's a god. Any woman could fall in love with him, something she doesn't want to do, but does. And strangely, he loves her back - but he could have anyone, so why her? Turns out, he's not quite the god that the media paints, and he really wants someone who understands him, warts and all, and that's Charity. ( )
  nancynova | Mar 22, 2014 |
Another good book By Susan Mallery.

This is the first in her Fool's Gold series. I learned to care about the characters and I felt that although there were issues that had to be worked through it was done well. Falling in love so quickly is an issue I have but what can you do in a 300 page book.

I have already started on the second one Almost Perfect. ( )
  jnut1 | Mar 4, 2014 |

Mallery, Susanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Eby, TanyaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Müller, MaikeÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Fransisco de Leon, first in his daughter's hearts.

Welcome to Fool's Gold, California, a charming community in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. There's lots to do and plenty of people to meet, especially women. Because there's just one tiny problem in Fool's Gold: the men don't seem to stick around. Maybe it's the lure of big-city life, or maybe it's plain old bad luck, but regardless of the reason, the problem has to be fixed, fast. And Charity Jones may be just the city planner to do it.
Charity's nomadic childhood has left her itching to settle down, and she immediately falls in love with all the storybook town has to offer—everything, that is, except its sexiest and most famous resident, former world-class cyclist Josh Golden. With her long list of romantic disasters, she's not about to take a chance on another bad boy, even if everyone else thinks he's perfect just the way he is. But maybe that's just what he needs—someone who knows the value of his flaws. Someone who knows that he's just chasing perfect.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373774524, Mass Market Paperback)

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:00:54 -0400)

When she settles down in Fool's Gold, California, city planner Charity Jones, who has a past rife with romantic disasters, is tempted to take a chance on the town's most famous resident, former world-class cyclist Josh Golden.

Susan Mallery is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,486,534 books! | Top bar: Always visible