Blackest Night by Geoff Johns

Blackest Night

by Geoff Johns (Author)

It would be nice if I ever had the time and money to read the entire arc. Anyway, this was good, though the end in the last issue felt a bit hasty. ( )
  ptdilloway | Nov 21, 2013 |
Five for art, one for story... ( )
  ScoutJ | Aug 7, 2013 |
Making a point that I've made before w.r.t. DC graphic novels, the mythos is damn near impenetrable. I picked this up at library and by the end of it I was no clearer on what or why. Even who was a challenge since all the zombified characters looked the same. The artwork was wonderful but it was too damn difficult to care about the story. I'm sure if you are a hard-core DC fan that this would be a very interesting read, but not for a casual comics fan. If you are interested, the story is told over 6 or 7 graphic novels, so you are in for a long haul. ( )
  amobogio | Dec 25, 2011 |
Very cool. Anyone who is a fan of the DC Universe or graphic novels in general should check it out. While the plot seems stretched at times, it's pretty deep overall. However, check it out just to see Ivan Reis's spectacular artwork. Wow! Amazing. ( )
  kaboomcju | Feb 20, 2011 |
This book has made me what to invest more time in comic books and in writing in general. This series was well written and well illustrated. This is a must have for true comic book lovers
  indplsbookfest | Nov 21, 2010 |

Johns, GeoffAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Reis, IvanIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Right now you two are Superman and Wonder Woman.
None of us thought we'd ever be envious of Guy Gardner.

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps must join forces with their rivals of the other colors to battle the Black Lanterns, an army of undead superheroes and villains--all their deceased friends and foes--who are out to destroy all life.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,607,995 books! | Top bar: Always visible