Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter

Only the Good Spy Young

by Ally Carter

I cant wait for the next book in this series to come out i really love this series. ( )
  Shazarah | Feb 6, 2016 |
Received this book (#4 in the series) to review for a journal. Was totally nonplussed because I normally hate mystery/spy books. However, it's well written, fast moving, and snarky-fun. I may have to go back and read the first books! ( )
  keindi | Jan 23, 2016 |
I might be biased here :) but I've been reading Ally Carter for a few years already and can't help but love the direction the books are taking.

The series started off with this humorous mischievous feel to them, and as Cammie, Macey, Bex and Liz grew, so as the undertones of books changed bit by bit.

Last couple of books are getting darker, and Gallagher Girls are slowly starting to understand that being a spy is not a one big adventure. It's dangerous, heartbreaking, it's a burden and responsibility.

Now that The Circle, a mysterious terrorist organization solely consisting of double agents all over the world, will do anything to kidnap Cammie, she doesn't know who is her friend and who is the enemy (because The Circle recruits very young) her whole world crumbles and she has to choose who to believe and take her destiny in her own hands.

I love Cammie! I can see the potential in her. She will be glorious when she grows up, and I really want the series to continue and grow with her. The ending in this book is bittersweet, and I can't wait to see what's next.

As I said I'm biased, I adore spy stories, and Gallagher Girls is something between Stormbreaker and St.Trinian altogether, but it's also a love-or-hate book. So, decide for yourself which side you're on. ( )
  kara-karina | Nov 20, 2015 |
I really love Zach in this book. Zach becomes a more important character then he was in the past. He's not as cocky as he was before, and he's more caring and loving toward Cammie. There are some really sweet Zammie scenes that make me just go Awwwwww.

I like Cammie's character development. She changed a little since the first book (but in a good way). She's kind of having trouble figuring out who to trust. And it gets harder when she finds out something shocking about Zach.

Also in this book we meet Agent Townsend. I admit it, when I first read the book I hated his guts. I thought he was rude and that he was the bad guy. I could not have been more wrong.

I just really love this book and it had such a cliffhanger. I can't wait to read it again. ( )
  barbiekait | Oct 16, 2014 |
Only the good spy young....that is such a good name for this book. Miss Cammie is a young spy who is learning(still) to work with boys. Oh, and just in cause your wondering these are not your everyday call each other stupid boys, these are spy's. And one of them has an eye for Cammie.
  JaFi14 | Sep 2, 2014 |
For Daddy
"Targets acquired, ten o'clock."

When Cammie Morgan enrolled at the Gallagher Academy, she knew she was preparing for the dangerous life of a spy. What she didn’t know was that the serious, real-life danger would start during her junior year of high school. But that’s exactly what happened two months ago when she faced off against an ancient terrorist organization dead set on kidnapping her.

Now the danger follows her everywhere and even Cammie “The Chameleon” can’t hide. When a terrifying encounter in London reveals that one of her most-trusted allies is actually a rogue double-agent Cammie no longer knows if she can trust her classmates, her teachers—or even her own heart.

In this fourth installment of the New York Times best-selling series, the Gallagher Girls must hack, spy, steal, and lie their way to the truth as they go searching for answers, recognizing that the key to Cammie’s future may lie deep in the past....

When a terrifying encounter in London reveals that one of her most-trusted allies is actually a rogue double-agent, Cammie Morgan no longer knows if she can trust her classmates, her teachers--or even her own heart.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,111,502 books! | Top bar: Always visible