Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Julius Caesar (1623)
Is contained in
Has the adaptation
Is abridged in
Was inspired by
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482743, Mass Market Paperback)Folger Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Coppélia Kahn
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:35:43 -0400)
Brutus, best friend of the Roman ruler Caesar, reluctantly joins a successful plot to murder Caesar and subsequently destroys himself. Includes notes and an introduction.
Six editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
Two editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.