Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Julius Caesar (1623)
Childhood Favorites (139)
100 World Classics (25)
Ambleside Books (105)
Favourite Books (1,106)
Five star books (408)
Generation Joshua (21)
Plays I Like (21)
Alphabetical Books (76)
Historical Fiction (609)
Is contained in
Is retold in
Is a (non-series) prequel to
Has the adaptation
Is an abridged version of
Is abridged in
Was inspired by
Has as a supplement
Has as a student's study guide
Has as a teacher's guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482743, Mass Market Paperback)Folger Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Coppélia Kahn
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:03 -0400)
Brutus, best friend of the Roman ruler Caesar, reluctantly joins a successful plot to murder Caesar and subsequently destroys himself. Includes notes and an introduction.
2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
2 editions of this book were published by Recorded Books.
Editions: 1456109464, 144988234X
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.