Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare (1623)
Childhood Favorites (114)
One Book, Many Authors (112)
Generation Joshua (21)
Plays I Like (21)
100 World Classics (37)
Ambleside Books (136)
Is contained in
Is retold in
Is a (non-series) prequel to
Has the adaptation
Is abridged in
Was inspired by
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482743, Mass Market Paperback)Folger Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Coppélia Kahn
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:03 -0400)
Contains an introduction to the play, the text of the play, and notes.
(summary from another edition)
6 editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
2 editions of this book were published by Recorded Books.
Editions: 1456109464, 144988234X
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.