Mini-Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

Mini-Shopaholic

by Sophie Kinsella

English (42)  Dutch (1)  All languages (43)
Another great Becky story!!! Hope we get some LA adventures!! ( )
  cocktailsandbooks | Apr 7, 2014 |
Same as the others.... ( )
  TheInvernessie | Nov 26, 2013 |
Becky Brandon's newest adventure also features her two-year old daughter, who seems to have inherited some of her mother's traits and most prominently her love for shopping. As usual Becky gets herself into tense and absurd situations and how she gets out of them is simply hilarious. Her family has to live through the great financial crisis and through all of it Becky is resolved on giving a splendorous surprise party.

I liked this latest adventure of Becky. She has grown up since her first book, but can't help herself but to get into one fix after another, which is probably the reason why we love her so much. However, I'm sometimes missing the brilliant wit of the first book. ( )
  Zurpel | Sep 22, 2013 |
I was able to read the Confessions of a Shopaholic years ago and I wasn’t able to finish the other parts after. I’ve always liked the fun, light readings of Sophie Kinsella so I decided to finish her Shopaholic series to give me a positive boost on my “freakish” month. :D It’s nice to delve into feel-good-funny novels once in a while. :D ( )
  snapsandreads | Sep 8, 2013 |
  snapsandreads | Sep 8, 2013 |
For Allegra, mini shopaholic-in-training
OK. Don't panic.

Nothing comes between Becky Brandon (née Bloomwood) and her bargains. Neither act of God nor budget crunch can shatter her dreams of wall-to-wall Prada. Every milestone in her well-shopped life (travel, long-lost sister, marriage, pregnancy) inspires new vistas to explore in the name of retail therapy. But now Becky faces her greatest little challenge yet: her two-year-old daughter, Minnie.… (more)

Four editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,319,826 books! | Top bar: Always visible