Life without limits : inspiration for a…

Life without limits : inspiration for a ridiculously good life (2010)

by Nick Vujicic

2041157,485 (3.69)6

English (10)  German (1)  All languages (11)
"When I was growing up I had no one who shared my situation who could help guide me, but now he has someone. I can help him. My parents can help his parents. He does not have to go though what I went through, Perhaps I can spare him some of the pain that I had to endure. "

You will encounter some tough issues in life that other people have already experienced. Wouldn't it help if those people helped you navigate through the hard times? Take the time to get to know some of the younger students in your school and write them a letter to let them know that you have been where they are today and you have faced the issues they are facing. Let them know that they are not alone. ( )
  mrsheather1974 | Jun 18, 2014 |
Libro basado en la superación personal de un hombre que nació sin extremidades. Muestra como, con familia y optimismo, se puede salir adelante incluso en las situaciones mas oscuras.
  belenv | Oct 15, 2013 |
I really wanted to like this book. I've looked forward to reading it for so long. Sadly, I did not enjoy it as much as I expected. Nick has a great story to tell, and I think he is absolutely inspirational. However, the book is sooo preachy! I share his faith, but I resented being preached at on every page! I wish Nick had told his story and left it to speak for itself. ( )
  Chris-86 | Sep 8, 2013 |
Nick Vujicic was born without arms or legs but has made a life for himself that is inspirational and unlimited. This book is not so much an autobiography as it is a series of short, inspirational thoughts. I believe the target audience is probably young adults, but I enjoyed reading it also. I found myself thinking over and over again, if he can do it, I should be able to also. It is written in such a way that you won't feel sorry for Nick, because that is not the purpose. I appreciate all of his work with young adults the world over. ( )
  hobbitprincess | May 19, 2013 |
Life Without Limits is the story of Nick Vujicic, Nick who was born without arms or legs has gone on to inspire people of all ages world wide, through this book Nick hopes to inspire people to live a ‘ridiculously good life.’ Although throughout his life Nick has faced many difficulties and challenges he does not let those be the focus of his day to day living, but more so he sees that there are others around him that face challenges that are more difficult than what he faces on a daily basis.
In this book Nick tells stories about himself and how he overcame many challenges and stories of people he has met throughout the word that encouraged him and continue to inspire despite the obstacles that arise. Nick does a good job of keeping you interested and keeping positive in times of difficulty with practical advice on how to change what you may think is a horrible experience into something that can help others and help you to get through.
This book is not about how hard and difficult life can be but instead how to live a fulfilled life for God and to exceed in every situation.

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review ( )
  Organicshoes | Jun 12, 2012 |

Nick Vujicicprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Damstra, GeraldineTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Für meinen großen Gott.

Ich widme dieses Buch Phil Toth und seiner Familie aus San Diego in Kalifornien. Phils Begeisterung hat mir den Mund geöffnet!
Ich heiße Nick Vujicic (ausgesprochen Wu-ji-tschitsch). Ich bin achtundzwanzig. Von Geburt an fehlen mir Arme und Bein, aber ich lasse mich davon nicht behindern.

The director of Life Without Limbs describes his experiences as a physically challenged individual born without arms and legs, recounting his inspirational journey from a suicide survivor to an independent and purposeful motivational speaker.

147 wanted4 pay4 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,359,259 books! | Top bar: Always visible