Indulgence in Death by J. D. Robb

Indulgence in Death (edition 2011)

by J. D. Robb

Collections:Your library, Audiobook Library
Rating:***
Tags:2012, Read, Audible

Indulgence in Death by J.D. Robb

Another great addition to the In Death series. ( )
  carolburnside | May 15, 2014 |
I'm slowly learning to adjust my expectations for these novels. While I'm still slightly disappointed in the lack of strife between Eve and Roarke, I'm coming to terms with the change in their relationship.

I enjoyed the case here. It's always interesting to me to watch Eve figure out who or why.

The secondary characters were all at play here, though a large chunk of the book was focused solely on Eve and Roarke, which was nice.

Another good, if not great, entry in the series. ( )
  cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
As always I was not let down by this new JD Robb book! I love it! I wanted to get the bad guys myself!
  Bettyb30 | Jun 24, 2013 |
Good! Good! Good! Admittedly, I'm biased about this series. I love the characters. I love the stories. I even love J.D. Robb's (ok, Queen Nora's) view of the future.

This one is a little bit different. Eve isn't tortured by the case or nasty dreams/memories. She doesn't even have a serious threat to her life. After a few really violent, vicious books, it's a pleasant turn. ( )
  lesmel | May 21, 2013 |
You know, I didn't remember liking this one all that much, but I kinda did more this time. The killers were SERIOUSLY evil, and I really enjoyed watching (read: listening to) Eve take them down! ( )
  saraferrell | Apr 3, 2013 |

J.D. Robbprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ericksen, SusanNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
The road was a killer, hardly wider than a decent stream of spit and snaking like a cobra between giant bushes loaded with strange flowers that resembled drops of blood.

First it was a limo driver shot through the neck with a crossbow. Then it was a high-priced escort stabbed through the heart with a bayonet.

Random hits, thrill kills, murderers with a taste for the finer things in life - and death - are making NYPSD Lieutenant Eve Dallas angry. And an angry Eve can be just as an efficient and dangerous predator as the killer.

As time runs out on another innocent victim's life, Eve's investigation will take her into the rarified circle that her husband, Roarke, travels in - and into the perverted heart of madness....

Lt. Eve Dallas of the New York Police and Security Department returns home from vacation to a string of bizarre murders.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,485,475 books! | Top bar: Always visible