Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie…

Anna and the French Kiss (edition 2011)

by Stephanie Perkins

Member:Kellyangel77
Title:Anna and the French Kiss
Authors:Stephanie Perkins
Info:Speak (2011), Paperback, 400 pages

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Recently added byprivate library, fjii86, elliecam, alo1224, aimeereadstn, bricrane1013, ytzem, thursbest, ximenava

English (289)  Spanish (1)  All (290)
This was a very cliché book from the start, but it was a hidden guilty pleasure book of mine. Made me think back to my old favorite type of YA books I used to read.

Could have had a bit more substance, in my opinion, but overall cute book to pass time on. ( )
  thursbest | Jul 17, 2017 |
With only a few moments to truly save it in my eyes, I did not enjoy this as much as I thought it would. As much as I like his name, Etienne seemed like a caricature of the perfect teenage boy than an actual teenage boy. And the fact that Anna loved movies so much but had no idea Paris was filled with movie theaters seemed a bit farfetched. ( )
  lapiccolina | Jun 23, 2017 |
Well, this book was better then expected. yay!

I couldn't put it down. It had my attention from the very start.

I'm glad I finally found a copy of it. After John Green mentioned it in a video I have been looking for it ever since. It's been sold out everywhere! And I'm glad, it should be a sold out novel. ( )
  Shahnareads | Jun 21, 2017 |
its sooooooooo cute omgggggggg (to be honest i liked anna and etienne more in lola and the boy next-door, but whatever) ( )
  Banoczi_Henrietta | Jun 19, 2017 |
Cover: Pretty! Rating: 5 Stars
Overall: Loved it!
Characters: Fun and human
Plot: Anna is shipped off to a French boarding school her senior year. Will she make new friends, and will her old friends be waiting for her when she returns home?
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Favorite Character: St. Clair
Source: Library

Review:

This book! OMGoodness! I loved every moment of it, and couldn't put it down! Which I find strange, yet exciting, since I don't often read or enjoy romance/chick-lit books! (I'm a fantasy girl through and through XD) but this one really surprised me! I loved how easy this was to read, I flew threw it, and that's saying something since it's almost 400 pages long! (Normally that would take me a few days to read at least, I read this in a little over 1!)

I loved Anna and St. Clair's relationship, but I also really enjoyed seeing them hang out with friends, and getting the chance to explore France some as well! The detail and writing style made it seem as if I was there with the characters, and it was easy to imaging the story playing out as a movie in my head! (Which I loved!) I also love how things happened both in France, and back home for Anna, as I was worried that her old life would be forgotten or neglected, but in fact the two still continue to play a big part in her life, adding another layer to the story! ( )
  Shadow494 | May 28, 2017 |

Stephanie Perkinsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Duewell, KristinaCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Vandervoort, IreneDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Jarrod, best friend & true love
Here is everything I know about France: Madeline and Amelie and Moulin Rouge.
I wish friends held hands more often, like the children I see on the streets sometimes. I'm not sure why we have to grow up and get embarrassed about it.

Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris — until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?

When Anna's romance-novelist father sends her to an elite American boarding school in Paris for her senior year of high school, she reluctantly goes, and meets an amazing boy who becomes her best friend, in spite of the fact that they both want something more.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,080,225 books! | Top bar: Always visible