Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie…

Anna and the French Kiss (edition 2011)

by Stephanie Perkins

Member:rainbowdarling
Title:Anna and the French Kiss
Authors:Stephanie Perkins
Info:Speak (2011), Paperback, 400 pages
Collections:Unowned

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

English (259)  Spanish (1)  All languages (260)
A light, easy read without much substance. Although I suspect I am not part of the target demographic for a teen romance :) ( )
  tashlyn88 | Feb 5, 2016 |
Love, love, love this book. Can I give it more than 5 stars? It's my new favorite. :-) ( )
  zuzamiller | Feb 3, 2016 |
  zuzamiller | Feb 3, 2016 |
Absolutely amazing. Why did it take me so long to read this?! ( )
  uhohxkate | Jan 31, 2016 |
I am actually giving this one a 2.5

Nice teenage love story. Anna has just been uprooted from her school, her city, and her country to spend her senior year in Paris. The fact that her father is a famous author of books Anna doesn't care for was amusing to me. He is trying to give her more culture, when it's he whom needs it!

With just the right amount of snarkiness between teenage girls, a perfect love interest, and a whole year of getting the know the people and sights, this was a very light, albeit sophomoric, read.

Not a book I would normally choose, I chose it to meet a challenge requirement for a landmark on the cover, in this case, the Eiffel Tower. I recommend the book if you liked the Twilight Series and got tired of vampires, or if you are in junior high school. The book is perfect for that set. ( )
  CarmenMilligan | Jan 18, 2016 |

Stephanie Perkinsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Duewell, KristinaCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Vandervoort, IreneDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Jarrod, best friend & true love
Here is everything I know about France: Madeline and Amelie and Moulin Rouge.
I wish friends held hands more often, like the children I see on the streets sometimes. I'm not sure why we have to grow up and get embarrassed about it.

Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris — until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?

When Anna's romance-novelist father sends her to an elite American boarding school in Paris for her senior year of high school, she reluctantly goes, and meets an amazing boy who becomes her best friend, in spite of the fact that they both want something more.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 102,988,962 books! | Top bar: Always visible