Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie…

Anna and the French Kiss (edition 2010)

by Stephanie Perkins

Member:Emily.Duffin
Title:Anna and the French Kiss
Authors:Stephanie Perkins
Info:Dutton Juvenile (2010), Hardcover, 372 pages

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

English (305)  Spanish (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (307)
This book was amazing i Never wanted to put it down .I also got to enjoy a awesome trip to paris and who wouldn't want that . Its a must read for all . ( )
  Emily_Madsen | Sep 23, 2018 |
3.5 stars. For the most part, this was a fun, cute read. It whisked me off on a romantic journey to Paris, and I felt all the love, angst, anger, and heartbreak along with the characters. Just a few tiny details bothered me towards the end ...like when Anna can suddenly understand the entire French conversation between Etienne and his father, when shortly before that she was struggling with verb conjugations in class; or when Josh and Rashmi broke up, even after Rashmi said they'd be fine. Otherwise well-written and a solid choice for any teen romance fan.
  aratiel | Sep 5, 2018 |
Anna and the French Kiss gave me all of the good feels. It's a quick read and I loved it. I loved the development of the characters and how each had faults that they had to overcome. I loved the descriptions of Paris and the scenery and architecture. Would recommend to any romance lover. ( )
  hrawluk | Aug 23, 2018 |
*runs away from haters*

I get that people don't like this book and I know the exact reasons why it's a little problematic, but I love it so much! ( )
  jlydia | Jun 25, 2018 |
I loved this book for the fact that characters are real. You fell in loved with them in Paris and you cry with them in Paris. It's a lovely tale about teen love, that makes you smile, cry and laugh while you read it. ( )
  neosofia | Jun 19, 2018 |

Stephanie Perkinsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Duewell, KristinaCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Vandervoort, IreneDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Jarrod, best friend & true love
Here is everything I know about France: Madeline and Amelie and Moulin Rouge.
I wish friends held hands more often, like the children I see on the streets sometimes. I'm not sure why we have to grow up and get embarrassed about it.

Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris — until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?

When Anna's romance-novelist father sends her to an elite American boarding school in Paris for her senior year of high school, she reluctantly goes, and meets an amazing boy who becomes her best friend, in spite of the fact that they both want something more.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,522,476 books! | Top bar: Always visible