Fabric to Dye For: Create 72 Hand-Dyed…

by Frieda Anderson

232459,532 (5)None
Member:Tess_92629
Title:Fabric to Dye For: Create 72 Hand-Dyed Colors for Your Stash; 5 Fused Quilt Projects
Authors:Frieda Anderson
Info:C&T Publishing (2010), Paperback, 80 pages
Collections:Dead Tree Books, nonfiction, Your library
Tags:art quilts, fabric painting/dyeing/coloring, Bin_F04

Fabric to Dye For: Create 72 Hand-Dyed Colors for Your Stash; 5 Fused Quilt Projects by Frieda L. Anderson

Fabric to Dye For, by Frieda Anderson, can really make you drool over fabric colors (If that is possible?!). I have read about fabric dyeing before, and I always thought 'Someday' After reading Fabric to Dye For, my thoughts are 'Do It Now'! Anderson makes fabric dyeing easy to understand, creating excitement over her gorgeous colors for quilting. Dyeing fabric is now in reach for me, and soon, I will be purchasing dyes for my own use, and using Fabric to Dye For as my guide! ( )
  jbbkelsey | Apr 14, 2011 |
I love this book! Frieda makes the process of dying fabrics easy with her step by step instructions. She explains color mixing so it is understandable even to a color challenged person like me. She explains how to prepare the fabric, dye the fabric, set the color, and tips for washing and drying the fabric.

Frieda does not stop there. The second half of the book has quilt projects so you can use your newly dyed fabrics right away! This book is a wonderful addition to a fabric lover's library.
  jlanaux | Apr 6, 2011 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,307,279 books! | Top bar: Always visible