Happy Ever After (Bride Quartet) by Nora…

Happy Ever After (Bride Quartet) (edition 2012)

by Nora Roberts

Member:Wise1112
Title:Happy Ever After (Bride Quartet)
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Jove (2012), Edition: Reprint, Mass Market Paperback, 336 pages

Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts

Recently added byrena75, FitchburgSC, LedyardLibrary, private library

This was my favourite of the series.. though they were all really good.. Malcolm... he's a great leading man!!! after reading all these books one after the other I fell in love with the group of friends and found myself wishing I was part of that world! Good Series! ( )
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
I have a soft spot for Nora Roberts, even though at this point she's pretty much come to the end of her abilities with regards to originality. And I'm always amused by how often her characters use DIALOGUE to work out their emotional issues. Do women do this a lot? Okay, that was a silly question. Point being, it's not always that effective in a romance novel. Don't these characters ever struggle alone? Again, probably a silly question. This is a sweet end to a sweet, fun quartet. And incredibly sappy. Highly enjoyable, nonetheless. ( )
  gossamerchild88 | Mar 30, 2018 |
Wow! What a pleasant surprise this fourth book of the Bride Quartet series was! The issues the first three had with annoying personality traits, nonsensical dramatic moments, and a lack of focus on central characters where needed, was not present in this one and it felt like a true Nora Roberts novel.

Yes, there were certain moments that were slightly off putting but they were few and far between. Parker was my favorite of the four leading ladies and Malcolm genuinely surprised me. In the other books, he came across as a jerk but Roberts spent a great deal of time on these two, especially considering how much of Laurel and Delaney's story mentioned Parker and Malcolm already. Because of this, it made it easier to appreciate his actions and sweet-natured characteristics.

As usual, the ending felt rushed (like, couldn't they wait one more day even?) but I was so happy to find that nice little epilogue on the next page. Even though most of this series annoyed me quite a bit, it's still hard to let go now that I've finished them. Don't know that I'd recommend them but I guess the redeeming last one made it worth picking them all up. ( )
  ThePdawg | Jan 14, 2018 |
Loved the final book in the series. ( )
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |

As the public face of Vows wedding planning company, Parker Brown has an uncanny knack for fulfilling every bride's vision. She just can't see where her own life is headed. Mechanic Malcomb Kavanaugh loves figuring out how things work, and Parker is no exception. Both know that moving from minor flirtation to major hook-up is a serious step. Parker's business risks have always paid off, but now she'll have to take the chance of a lifetime with her heart...… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,848,539 books! | Top bar: Always visible