Crave (Fallen Angels, Book 2) by J. R. Ward

Crave (Fallen Angels, Book 2) (edition 2010)

by J. R. Ward (Author)

Series: Fallen Angels (2)

Seven deadly sins. Seven souls that must be saved. One more no-holds- barred battle between a fallen angel with a hardened heart and a demon with everything to lose. Isaac Rothe is a black ops soldier with a dark past and a grim future. The target of an assassin, he finds himself behind bars, his fate in the hands of his gorgeous public defender Grier Childe. His hot attraction to her can only lead to trouble-and that's before Jim Heron tells him his soul is in danger. Caught up in a wicked game with the demon who shadows Jim, Isaac must decide whether the soldier in him can believe that true love is the ultimate weapon against evil.… (more)
Member:soulfulldarkhunter
Title:Crave (Fallen Angels, Book 2)
Authors:J. R. Ward (Author)
Info:Berkley (2010), Edition: 1st, 480 pages

Crave by J. R. Ward

English (44)  Finnish (1)  All languages (45)
pb
  5083mitzi | Apr 4, 2021 |
this was a great book, I just loved the ending, it was sad though that they had lost one, but you really couldn't expect them to constantly win, and not have the series become boring. Though loving the catch Jim now has on Devina. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this book. I would love to be Grier. To have a man that totally loved her just from knowing each other for a few days. Congrats to them both. Thank you very much J. R. ( )
  RobinCripps | Jul 12, 2019 |
Liked much better than first, rich detail I've come to expect from Ward
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I'm really enjoying this series! It's great in audiobook format! I just discovered that I enjoy audiobooks, I hope that isn't limited to this series! (3.5 stars) ( )
  PNRList | Aug 15, 2018 |

J. R. Wardprimary authorall editionscalculated
Dove, Eric G.Narratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Judith Peoples, PhD, and all her good works - She is proof positive that angels can have GREAT shoes while their feet touch the ground.
Some two years after the fact, when Jim Heron was no longer in special ops, he would reflect that Isaac Rothe, Matthias the Fucker, and he, himself, had all changed their lives the night that bomb went off in the sand.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,249,557 books! | Top bar: Always visible