Holiday Hearts by Lex Valentine
212,551,640 (3)None
Recently added bymia0bella, onyx95

After a rocky road finding their mates, the Antaeus family of dragons (Sean, Eden, Declan, Holden, and cousin Emily) can finally have a happy holiday with their dragon and vampire mates. A holiday gathering at the Sean’s home brings together the siblings, cousin, best friends and mates. Determined to make the best of Christmas eve and Christmas morning, each couple spend time with the group and with each other forming and strengthening the bonds that this family has.

This is a free short story e-book that I had gotten over the holiday but did not read. While I was looking for something to spend a short amount of time with, I came across it on my e-reader. I had no idea what it was about. The whole thing is full of characters and brief descriptions of who they are, some teasing about how they met, but it quickly became clear that this short story was a gathering together of characters from other stories (that I haven’t read - yet). Even with it being out of order, and missing all the drama of their first meeting and mating, I found the story to be a good enough mixture of romance that I am curious to find out more about these black dragons, green dragons, vampires and Magia’s in the rest of the series. The beginning of the series is Shifting Winds, so there is my someplace start. ( )
  onyx95 | Feb 9, 2010 |

It's Christmas at Sean Antaeus's house and everyone is there. Siblings, cousins, mates, and even Mistress Christmas with her reindeer and elf! Emily is pregnant and so is Elysia. Holden discovers Garret's secret fear. Colin and Eden play in the sauna. Declan hides behind the Christmas tree. Sean and Careen try to make a baby. And Marius faces his fears for the future. It's a holiday filled with laughter and love, hot chocolate and hotter sex, and a little bit of magic from Magia Alfred Stone.

Author’s Note: This story is a free companion to the Tales of the Darkworld series and is not a standalone Christmas story. If you have not read any of the books, you may have some difficulty understanding this story.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,209,216 books! | Top bar: Always visible