Her Lone Cowboy (Harlequin Romance) by Donna…

Her Lone Cowboy (Harlequin Romance)

by Donna Alward

161615,960 (4)None

This is the second book in Alward's Larch Valley duet. I enjoyed the first one, though the end did leave me feeling a little unsettled, and I have to say it was the same for this one.

I really enjoyed this story, right up until the end. Then I was frustrated with Lily for pushing Noah away. But at the end of it, I couldn't really blame her for having done so. Neither of them really gave all they could to the relationship, and therefore neither was solely responsible for the way things turned out.

I'm still trying to decide my overall feelings.

cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
"A beautiful love story that will tug at your heartstrings... a stirring, beguiling and enthralling contemporary romance..."
added by DonnaAlward | editCataromance

"Once again she has gifted us with a book impossible to set down. This Larch Valley series has magically taken us to a most beautiful part of our country, with believable characters, passion, and drama..."
added by DonnaAlward | editPink Heart Society Reviews

"Well-defined characters and a powerful conflict drive the plot, and the story's especially touching because of Noah's plight and inner strength."
added by DonnaAlward | editRomantic Times Book Reviews

In memory of Justice and Juliana. Always loved.
The blade nicked the skin, turning the shaving cream around it pink. Noah swore, rinsed the razor in the sink of hot water, angled his head and tried again.
Do not combine with the 2-in-1 containing this story as a bonus story.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373176481, Mass Market Paperback)

Lily Germaine is just there to help him, but loner Noah is the most stubborn-as-a-mule man she's ever met. Losing an arm doesn't mean he has to lose sight of who he is. His courage, strength and loyalty make him one in a million. She just needs to convince him of that....

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:37 -0400)

Noah Laramie has come back home to run Lazy L Ranch. Injured and now out of the army, he wants to shut himself off from the world. Lily Germaine is just there to help him, but loner Noah is the most stubborn man she's ever met. Losing an arm doesn't mean he has to lose sight of who he is. His courage, strength, and loyalty make him one in a million. She just needs to convince him of that.… (more)

Donna Alward is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,606,832 books! | Top bar: Always visible