So Many Boys by Suzanne Young

So Many Boys

by Suzanne Young

This book just made me anxious. There are way to many poor choices being made by characters in this book, and Tessa still feels disengenous. After everything that went on in the previous book I feel like her parents suck for not figuring out and still constantly being away. I also feel like Tessa is practically ending up right where she was in the last book at the end which also annoyed me. I went back and forth over who the operative could be and that is most likely what kept me interested in this book. Since it is a series everything was left hanging in the air at the end. I am curious to see what is going to happen in the next volume, but since this didn't feel like a very enjoyable experience I am not sure that I will read it. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
It was terrific to see Tessa Crimson again, but the poor girl was in need of a serious pep transfusion! Tessa, frazzled from chasing after a copy-kitten, trying to save her reputation, and keeping her former squad together, is so far from strawberry smoothie it will just about break your heart! I loved this sequel to The Naughty List--the plot was fast-paced and well-crafted, the dynamics between the Smitten Kittens very believable, and the sexual tension was amazing! ( )
  elissajanine | Jul 17, 2010 |

Tessa is working on her relationship with Aidan, but he's commitment-phobic ever since he reached college. Now the Smitten Kittens need Tessa back because their database has been hacked. Along with juggling three boys, can Tessa rescue her fellow Kittens in their time of need?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,427,463 books! | Top bar: Always visible