She's So Dead to Us (He's So/She's So…

She's So Dead to Us (He's So/She's So Trilogy) (edition 2011)

by Kieran Scott

Member:TheMadHatters
Title:She's So Dead to Us (He's So/She's So Trilogy)
Authors:Kieran Scott
Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2011), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 304 pages
Collections:2013 Archive
Tags:Teens, Girls, Issues, Tina Barlage, 2013

She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott

No-recomendado por Marina

Me propongo leer de principio a fin libros considerados "malos". Mi intención es encontrar al menos UNA cualidad buena en ellos y reseñarlos objetivamente siguiendo 20 puntos a desarrollar brevemente. (Los puntos varían según el género del que se trate.)

LaMala | Jun 7, 2015 |
Review in 5: Compelling, Dramatic, Addictive, Disappointing, and Definitely for Teenagers.

Review: I know my 'Review in 5' probably has you confused as heck. Let me explain in detail here, if you have the patience to keep reading. This book is definitely geared for a teenager. I don't think it is a YA book that transcends the age line to adults. I found the content addicting, yes, but also childish, whiny, and disappointing. I say these things as an adult though...as a teen I probably would have loved it and emailed the author for the date of the next release.

The book is like a Gossip Girl, all about where the parties are, who has money, and who people are hooking up with. I would have given it four stars had there been what I believe is a satisfying ending. I liked the book just fine until I got to the last page and found nothing more to read. The author writes very well, draws amazing pictures for the reader and does an excellent job at pinning down a teenager, as well as an excellent job of bringing out the teenage hormone, but I endured whining hormonal teens for an entire book and didn't even get a satisfying ending...what I want, I have no idea...but I just felt let down. The author is an excellent writer I just think this book was not for me specifically. ( )
  mojo09226 | Nov 21, 2014 |
What the heck Kieran Scott? THAT'S your ending? that is crap! maybe you forgot to finish the book, or the publisher forgot to send the last chapter to the printer but you have GOT to know that is no way to end the story.. For the record I read the book in one day, a few hours really.. and up to the last page I was digging it, but that end sucked... ( )
  CAMMD | Aug 4, 2014 |
I really did enjoy this. It was sort of like Pretty Little Liars, but with more likable people, and less death. I had no idea prior to reading this that it was going to have a sequel/series, so when I got to the end I was pretty upset until I looked it up online and found out there would be more! I am really excited for the sequel, though it doesn't come out until next year. ( )
  bladechik99 | Feb 28, 2014 |
I would have found this book a much more enjoyable read had she stayed in Ally's voice the entire time. The Jake chapters were jilting and took away from the story.

Also, I wish this would not have ended so abruptly! The first book in a series should be a stand alone novel whose characters are so interesting taut you wish there was a second book. This one just left you at the edge of a cliff. ( )
  ErikaWasTaken | Sep 22, 2013 |

Told in two voices, high school juniors Allie, who now lives on the poor side of town, and Jake, the "Crestie" whose family bought her house, develop feelings for one another that are complicated by her former friends, his current ones, who refuse to forgive her for her father's bad investment that cost them all.… (more)

26 wanted3 pay2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,958,891 books! | Top bar: Always visible