Love Yourself and Let the Other Person Have…

Love Yourself and Let the Other Person Have It Your Way

by Lawrence Crane, Lester Levenson

This book presents the answer to all problems. The described "Release Technique" was discovered by Lester Levenson, who, when told by his doctor he had at most 2-3 weeks left to live, found and started working with the technique. His body gradually healed and everything in his life began to work perfectly. He lived to a ripe old age and never saw a doctor again.

The book explains what love really is. It is an extremely inspiring book. When reading the first chapters and practising the simple technique, you will begin to feel better and better. The various parts of my body began to itch, as the love and approval I was sending to it and everything began to do its work and heal my various physical complaints. (Itching for me is a sign of healing. I feel the itching right now as I'm writing this.)

This may be one of the few books you really need to read in your life. You can apply the technique to physical, relationship, financial problems and so on and so forth. All will be healed, according to Larry Crane. And I do believe him, since love is the most powerful force in the universe, presumably in all universes.

There are several things you need to do. You need to "stop beating yourself up", let go of your disapproval of yourself, your ailments and everything about yourself, and then give yourself continual approval and love. You need to stop criticizing others, release your disapproval of them and then send them love and approval. People will immediately begin to treat you in a much better way.

In the course of reading this book, I finally got what Abraham (as channelled by Esther Hicks) means by "letting go of resistance". Abraham didn't really explain how to do this so I could understand it. But when letting go of disapproval as explained in this book and sending lots of love and approval to myself, everyone and everything, I could for the first time FEEL that I was letting go of resistance. So the teachings of Abraham and of Larry Crane/Lester Levenson formed a synthesis for me.

I must warn you that in order to get this method to continue to work, you will probably have to keep doing it, keep loving yourself, everybody and everything for the rest of your life! But imagine the wonderful rewards you will reap.

I've only been practising this technique for a few days, but I've begun to feel better, and those around me have become more helpful towards me. When applying for help from my town council, I was told that there would be a period of about 4 weeks before the application would be dealt with. But when waiting for an hour to see an employee about my problem, I used the technique. And in fact I was granted special permission to go ahead with what I needed to do, and the application was then dealt with in a couple of days. Other little things have been working out perfectly too.

It is true, as some reviewers complain, that the book is repetitive in places, and not a literary work of art. But the repetition is deliberate, as is in fact stated. The book is speckled with success stories written by those miraculously healed of their various ailments and problems after using the method. I understand these accounts. I feel different inside.

To sum up, I would reiterate that this is an inspiring and enlightening book, and perhaps one of the few books you really need to read in your entire life. I regard my finding this book as a reward to myself for all the work I've done trying to heal myself and solve my various problems. Those critical reviewers have missed the point of the book, and should re-read it with their focus on trying to take in its valuable and life-saving message. It's a wonderful book, which everyone should read! ( )
  IonaS | Jul 16, 2011 |

Lawrence Craneprimary authorall editionscalculated
Levenson, Lestermain authorall editionsconfirmed

Winner of the 2010 International Book Awards in Self-Help

Larry Crane has been showing people from all walks of life how to achieve their fullest potential for over 30 years. Thousands of people have experienced success in every area of their life far beyond what they could have imagined by doing what Larry has shown them.

Larry Crane's Release Technique is simple and provable. It changes lives.

Larry is a renowned expert on success and love. The two go hand in hand. He shows you how to be successful and have abundance of everything by Loving Yourself.

For over 30 years Larry has been showing people what love really is, where to get love, and how to have love once you know where it is. For Larry, it's all about results. "It's not what you say, it's what you do," are words Larry often repeats. "Talking about love, talking about what love is, talking about how to be loving is not the answer," says Larry. "Actually doing it is the answer. Doing it, not talking about it."

This book shows you how to do it, how to Love Yourself and reap the rewards, financial, health, relationships, whatever your heart desires. You can have it all when you know how to Love Yourself. As Larry frequently says, "There are no impossible's." This book de-mystifies true love. This book is a manual of love from a man who has dedicated his life to showing people what love is, how to be living and how that translates to success in every area of your life.

"...a highly effective tool for attracting what you want out of life." Joe Vitae

"...a tool to make your life, your career, and your relationships better...and better." Tom Hopkins

"An enriching and enlightening experience. It provided new energy, spontaneity and fresh insights." Louis Ormont, Ph.D.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:29 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,927,526 books! | Top bar: Always visible