Raven: Book Three: Feather Book Series by…

Raven: Book Three: Feather Book Series

by Abra Ebner

I won't bother posting all the beginnings to each of the books, it would take too much space and I tend to be wordy. This is an older series and may have been reviewed to death previously, but here's my take on it. In Feather, I really didn't feel a connection to either of the main characters and felt that the drama or the danger could have been played up a lot more. Instead it took up a few pages. The end. I had no problem figuring out who the cat was from the start. And I didn't feel any chemistry between Elle and Edgar.

In Guardian, I felt more connection between Elle and Sam than I ever felt between Elle and Edgar. And where was this so called use of anything your afraid of they'll use against you. I was expecting Edgar to be in precarious situations on their journey all through their journey to find him, but other than hearing his voice from the Griffin's mouth, seeing him in the painting and then rolled in vines, none of it seemed terribly traumatic. I will say Elle's reaction to what happened to him at the end of book one was realistic, but that was about it.

In Raven, I was so tired of the touches and glances, I was about to put the book down. In a millenium they never had sex? Please. And the timing was a little off for 3 days and her to get morning sickness. I couldn't understand the Heidi part. Had she kept all the "Wiccans"? And couldn't a better name have been found the Others would have been better than that. The only time I felt any emotion was when Elle found out what she'd have to do to be with Edgar again. And then I did actually get teary eyed at the very end when Sam and Edgar took her back.

And then there is the page with the beginning with Sam's story. Is the author going to write another book? Now I'm hooked into the series. I want to know what happened. I think Raven was the best book of the three. Maybe the author's writing improved as she went along, as expected, but the proofreader didn't. There were a few gramatical mistakes, but I'm not perfect either. ( )
  hrose2931 | Sep 28, 2010 |

At last, Estella and Edgar find their way back to each other, but life together is not as easy as expected. In a world that is falling apart, their love is tested, magic is uncovered, and a plot everyone seemed to hide out of fear, finally surfaces. Through the lies, deceit and turmoil, can love survive? Will there be a way to save their love? To save their world?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:17 -0400)

Love spans an eternity, at least for Edgar and Estella. As she fights to figure out her past, Estella finds something much more.There is a whole world of history about her and her complicated special life. Estella comes into her own in her first great adventure, in the life she was born to live, and die for.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,596,815 books! | Top bar: Always visible