Sin Undone (Demonica, Book 5) by Larissa…

Sin Undone (Demonica, Book 5) (edition 2010)

by Larissa Ione

Member:RobynBachar
Title:Sin Undone (Demonica, Book 5)
Authors:Larissa Ione
Info:Grand Central Publishing (2010), Edition: 1, Mass Market Paperback, 432 pages
Tags:paranormal-romance

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

4.5 stars

What a wonderful end of a great series. Sin & Con were so good together. Their romance was turbulent and very emotional. There was a lot going on, making this story action packed. Highly recommend. ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
Sin Undone
3.5 Stars

The story is entertaining with several interwoven threads that ultimately merge together, however, the book ends with a lack of resolution. The Warg virus and search for a cure is very compelling as is the introduction of the various Warg factions, each with their own particular characteristics and agendas. However, aside from the deaths of the villains (in a very anti-climactic scene), there is no real closure - is the virus contained? What are the Aegis and RX-R's plans? Is there cohesion amongst the Warg? What will happen to Luc and Kar? Who will lead Con's clan? These are just a few of the unanswered questions.

Sin and Con's romance is the weakest in the series. It is never a good sign when the reader prefers the secondary couple, but Luc and Kar's relationship is simply more engaging and it is a pity that so much of it takes place "off screen".

Sin's "woe is me" attitude grates on the nerves to the extent that even Con has to tell her to get over herself. Con is slightly better but his reasons for loving Sin remain unclear - is it simply a result of his addiction to her blood or is there something real their? Moreover, their sexual chemistry feels force and it is difficult to become attached to them as a couple.

The demon family dynamic is the best part of the story. It was great catching glimpses of the couples from the previous books and the way they all band together to help Sin and Con was truly heartwarming - Shade even managed to grow on me a little and Wraith regains the #1 slot as my favorite Seminus brother (Lore overtook him for a moment in Ecstasy Unveiled).

All in all, not the best ending to a series but I'm looking forward to the spin-off, Lords of Deliverance, which focuses on the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. What's not to love about gorgeous men on horseback? ( )
  Lauren2013 | May 24, 2018 |
Im sad that this marks the end of the demonica series but I'm also happy to kno that it continues in lords of deliverance. ( )
  jordanakaforever | Jan 13, 2017 |
Mind blowing, heart wrenching...a perfect end to the series. I loved every minute of this crazy ride!

With Sin Undone we finally get the story of Sin. She's a master assassin, creator of a deadly warg virus and the only female Seminus in exsistence. I knew she and Con would burn up the pages since their first encounter in Ecstasy Unveiled but boy this story burnt up the pages and scattered the ashes to the four corners of the planet.

The action is off the charts heart stopping. Everyone in the demon world seems to want Sin dead and Con is the only thing keeping her safe from wargs, demon jailers, assassins and a mysterious man on horseback. Not that she wants his help. Sin is a loner and doesn't need or want anyone to take care of her.

This is one steamy book. Sin and Con are blindingly hot together whether they're fighting or well...you know. As they slowly fall for each other and break down each other's walls it seems outside forces from all over are bound to keep them apart. In true Ione style, our lead couple is put through the wringer both phsyically and emotionally bringing them closer and closer until an undeniable bond is formed.

All of our past characters pop in for an appearance in Sin Undone and we get introduced to War, one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse who kicks off Ione's next series called Lords of Deliverance.

The Demonica series has been one helluva ride since Tayla first appeared in Eidolon's emergency room. There's been traitorous humans, revenge filled brothers, angels turned evil and even an attempted apocalypse. There's also been breath catching, toe curling, lip biting love scenes that will live in my memory for quite some time.

Thanks to Larissa Ione who created this special world that lives on in my dreams long after the last page has been turned. ( )
  Akaria | May 13, 2015 |
What an unbelievable way to finish an awesome series! I LOVED Sin's story. Probably one of my favorites right up there with Wraith's. This had sexual tension, just good ol' plain tension, those kickass Sems brothers and all those other great characters that we came to love through out the five books. Sin and Con had an amazing ride together and with themselves too. The ending was a great hook into the Lords of Deliverance series and I can't wait to get my hands on that too. AMAZING! This is one of those times that it makes me wish GR had a 6 stars rating. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |

HER TOUCH IS DEADLY
As the only female Seminus demon ever born, master assassin Sinead Donnelly is used to being treated like an outcast. She spent decades enslaved, and now vows she'll die before she'll relinquish her freedom again. Then Sin's innate ability to kill her enemies goes awry: She creates a lethal new werewolf virus that sparks a firestorm of panic and violence.

HIS HUNGER CAN'T BE DENIED
Half-werewolf, half-vampire Conall Dearghul is charged with bringing in Sin to face punishment for the plague. And she's no stranger: He's bound to her by blood, and the one sexual encounter they shared has left him hungering for her raw sensuality. Worse, Sin is the underworld's most wanted and Con soon learns he's the only one who can help her . . . and that saving her life might mean sacrificing his own.

Master assassin Sinead Donnelly, the only female Seminus demon, accidentally creates a new werewolf virus. Half-werewolf, half-vampire Conall Dearghul is sent to bring her in for punishment, but he is determined to help her.

Larissa Ione is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,813,976 books! | Top bar: Always visible