Mighty Mount Kilimanjaro by Geronimo Stilton

Spanish (1)  English (1)  All (2)
Another book intended to entertain third and fourth grade level readers while educating them as they read. Very simple, silly, and informative. Children can learn about geography (where Mt. Kilimanjaro is located), preparing for strenuous activity, hiking at high elevations, flora and topography, as well as, first aid. I see why my students like these books. ( )
  weisser4 | Jun 3, 2014 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0545103711, Mass Market Paperback)

Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny, cheesy adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is fast-paced with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Rat-munching rattlesnakes! I can't believe it. I, Geronimo Stilton, just let my super-sporty friend Bruce Hyena convince me to go on another one of his extreme adventures. You know me--I just can't say no to a friend! This time, we're going to be climbing to the top of the famouse Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa. Moldy mozzarella! I'm in no shape for a mountain climb. How will I ever make it to the top?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:06 -0400)

Bruce Hyena convinces Geronimo to join him in climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, a task for which the mouse journalist is completely unprepared.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,333,129 books! | Top bar: Always visible