Sapphire by Michelle M. Pillow

This was a good book. A tad confusing at points. I felt like things got jumbled a bit. Besides that, a really good story line. Very gripping. And who doesn't love dragons and unicorns, right?

This is probably best alleviated by people who enjoy tong adult fantasy novels.

*I received this book for free in exchange for an honest , ( )
  UrbanAudreyE | Aug 12, 2016 |
I received this book from Member giveaway group, thank you!

The start of the book is very vivid and fast action story line, later on it made me struggle with the reading. The cover for this ebook edition could have been better, I know it is about unicorns, but please, don't make the cover so innocent as fairy tale - doesn't fit the story!
The story is about Shawna, she is orphan and according to her mind, as it turns out - have been growing up with crazy foster parents who nearly gave her away to get killed..that's the start of crazy, dangerous, interesting adventure. The idea of using unicorns did surprise me and this gives extra credits to the book, some other mystical variations didn't. Its a good read! ( )
  ilonita50 | Oct 22, 2015 |
Although it could use a bit more editing as some typos slipped through the cracks, overall this was a well-written, truly enjoyable fantasy novel! ( )
  madamediotte | Aug 18, 2015 |

Michelle M. Pillow is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,693,793 books! | Top bar: Always visible