No Souvenirs by K.A. Mitchell

No Souvenirs (2010)

by K.A. Mitchell

White:
- Mountain climbing! hahaha.
- Seriously, what I said before, unusual sex dynamics rock.
- Korean hot guy.
- Their chemistry. Snark, sarcasm and weird tastes all around.
- I'll probably read more of this author's books.

Grey:
- More like a fun and simple read. Enjoyable at the moment but probably forgettable.
- Sex scenes didn't make me sleepy. Mostly. I am not that impressed though.
- There are a couple of things that made Shane unrealistic to me. I have mixed emotions about him.

Black:
- Unfinished business or more like a rushed end.
- Dr. you needed to exploit that possible role-play.
- Shane, how can you be self deprecating after all you've done?
- Kim, your plans seem so pointless to me, since your parents already know.
- Nosy people are nosy.
- Scuba cowboy...really? sounds tacky to me.
  aka_no_joou | May 19, 2015 |
I read this book first. And it's my favorite out of all 3. Jae Sun had the whole Mr. Darcy thing going for him. He's a total snob - he's a doctor and he kind of sees Shane as a scuba diving instructor with a side of laid back cowboy. Imagine his surprise when Shane is not what he seems. But those kind of revelations come later in the book. The first part is these two getting to know each other in the biblical sense and it was good. LOL Then there's a bit of an ocean misadventure (a really scary one actually) and a return to normal life. And Shane, I really liked Shane. I thought he was a good fit for Jae Sun. Excellent writing, smoking hot chemistry, No Souvenirs was a winner. ( )
  ames | Sep 30, 2013 |
  ames | Sep 30, 2013 |
Now on to the new one. ( )
  crankypants16 | Sep 23, 2013 |
I absolutely loved this book. The realistic characterization of Jay was illuminating and I found him such a compelling character.

The book was not just a "oh we're gay but hiding it," but rather the story focused on the love-story AND the character development. I would say the only thing that I would have liked was a bit longer book, but any longer and we would have been angst-ridden.

Again, like the other books, there is TONS of sex. But boy is it steamy! ( )
  Bea_writer | Sep 21, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,554,893 books! | Top bar: Always visible