Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn

Unleashed

by Cherrie Lynn

Unleashed
4 Stars

Good friends to lovers story.

Evan is sexy, sweet and romantic and Kelsey is a good match for him. My one problem with her is that she needs more backbone.

There is the usual misunderstanding stemming from a lack of communication that often characterizes contemporary romance, but it didn't bother me as much as it usually does. ( )
  Lauren2013 | Nov 19, 2016 |
Very steamy story about a couple who were friends first but they were rather insecure and should have had some honest communication in their relationship between all the sex. Too much of the story was told through their thoughts. Evan and Kelsey have both been betrayed and he asks her to join him on a trip to Hawaii.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Good story, not so good plot and a little predictable. The chemistry between the characters was very good and the scenes were very hot and tasteful. Good book. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Great! Love their story. ( )
  ChannellingCloretta | Mar 9, 2014 |
I really wanted to like this book more than I did but I think I accidentally let personal feelings get in the way. It wasn't poorly written it was the opposite despite having flat character personalities I thought it was really well done but I wasn't able to invest in the story due to my own issues. ( )
  krissysbookshelf | Sep 25, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,021,092 books! | Top bar: Always visible