Monster Hunter Vendetta by Larry Correia

Monster Hunter Vendetta (edition 2010)

by Larry Correia

Title:Monster Hunter Vendetta
Authors:Larry Correia
Info:Baen (2010), Edition: Original, Mass Market Paperback, 656 pages
Tags:ebook, urban fantasy

Monster Hunter Vendetta by Larry Correia

English (13)  German (1)  All languages (14)
Good character development, storyline, & plot. Z and the crew face off against evil forces once again. The government is shady. Frank's true nature is revealed. We also meet Z's family. ( )
  SBShepherd | Oct 16, 2016 |
That was fun! ( )
  capiam1234 | Jan 21, 2016 |
I really wanted to give this 5 stars. It was so much fun to read! It reminds me in some weird way of a Stephanie-Plum-like novel for men. Maybe it was just that Agent Franks reminded me of Ranger. Sometimes I really wondered if he actually was, like he somehow got assigned to this case, and he told Stephanie he had been sent on a dangerous, prolonged mission and he wouldn't be back for a while. I can hear you thinking that it's just fiction, so that can't have happened, but my brain seems not to be aware of that detail when I read. Anyway, it was like a dessert buffet with one fun treat after another. Honestly, he is a great writer. Very good with characters. My only complaint, and hence the 4 stars, is too many climaxes. I got desensitized to them to the point that I wanted everyone to just die already. But I will definitely keep on reading! ( )
  KR_Patterson | Apr 28, 2015 |
As with the first one, a really good, fun read!
  ajohnson2371 | Nov 7, 2014 |
Larry Correia is the new Jim Butcher. He'd be the new and improved Jim Butcher if there wasn't so much swearing in the books.

This book is easily five stars, and I'm stoked for the next one. ( )
  Tom_Wright | Jun 26, 2014 |
"When monsters have nightmares, they're dreaming about us." - MHI Company Handbook
This novel is dedicated to Diamantine.
It was less than a year ago that the illusion shattered and I got my welcome to the real world.

"Accountant turned professional monster hunter, Owen Zastava Pitt, managed to stop the nefarious Old One's invasion plans last year, but as a result made an enemy out of one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Now an evil death cult known as the Church of the Temporary Mortal Condition wants to capture Owen in order to gain the favor of the great Old Ones"--Author's website.… (more)

7 wanted2 pay1 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,700,424 books! | Top bar: Always visible