Stepping on Roses, Vol. 2 by Rinko Ueda

Stepping on Roses, Vol. 2

by Rinko Ueda

I'm way too invested in this story. I'm a sucker for antiheroes. And Soichiro is one if ever I've seen one. I mean, he's a total evil jerk. Like, not in the romantic way either. He's a bad guy. And yet I'm definitely rooting for him (as long as he changes his ways a tad).

I like Sumi, even though she's the stereotypical character, and I like the children. I like Komai a lot. I did like Nozomu, but now he's just an idiot.

Man, I just want to read more. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Apr 16, 2016 |

When Sumi Kitamura's financial problems become dire, wealthy Soichiro Ashida enters her life with a bizarre proposition: he'll provide her with the money she so desperately needs if she agrees to marry him. But is it worth giving up everything for this sham of a marriage? Sumi becomes torn when Soichiro's childhood friend Nozumu expresses romantic interest in her. While she is drawn to Nozumu, she is committed to Soichiro as his wife. As Sumi fights off her feelings for Nozumu, how far will Nozumu go to win Sumi's love?--from Cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,468,239 books! | Top bar: Always visible