Hellsing Volume 10 by Kouta Hirano

Hellsing Volume 10

by Kouta Hirano

A good ending. All questions are answered, all enemies are dead, and Count Dracula is still kicking. Walter just wanted to fight Alucard at full strength and in the end is loyal to Sir Hellsing.The Nazis were crazy but they were smart. The major never saw Alucard as his real enemy because Alucard is a monster and the major saw himself as a man. So everything was about getting a human to kill him, like Sir Hellsing. In the end everything works out for the 'heroes'. They stop the bad guys, save the world, and become a real vampire. All well that ends well. This is a fun and fast paced series, that takes the vampire lore into a fun place. Dracula is hard to really make new but Hirano does fun things with him and with vampires in general. Good series.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money.
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
This is the tenth and final book in the Hellsign manga. This was a wonderful and fitting conclusion to this series. A must read if you love this series.

So at this point we have vampires, werewolves, Catholics, Nanzis, ghouls, Australian Mercs and (of course) the Hellsing family fighting in the streets of London. The streets are very literally awash with blood and now it is time for the final faceoff.

The spectacular artwork is in keeping with previous books. I hadn't read the other books for quite a while, so I was a bit confused when everything started up...but I quickly regained my footing and remembered who most of the players are. This gets a little bit muddled at points, but that chaos is part of the charm of this series.

There are some fun twists and turns, a lot of killing, and a lot of violence. Our characters face off in final battles. Integra Hellsing really features in this installment and kicks some major butt. Alucard is also present here in all his glory.

Overall an absolutely stunning and wonderful conclusion to this manga series. A must read if you love this series. The only bad part is that it's all over now. Hopefully we will see more from Hirano in the future! The good part is there are still the Hellsing Ultimates (movies) that are slowly being released in the USA. ( )
  krau0098 | Apr 24, 2011 |
Whoa, that was one crazy ending. It was amazing, not to mention phenomenally insane. ( )
  MCocuzzo2 | Jan 24, 2011 |
Everything was tied up nicely and ended about how i would expect it to. A worthy ending to a good series. ( )
  bakabaka84 | Aug 6, 2010 |
Zis really takes ze bloody cake.

"One of the best things about Kohta Hirano's sexy apocalypse of warring vampires, Nazis, Catholics, werewolves, and Australian mercenaries is that all the way up to, and possibly through this final volume, we don't know who's going to win. The streets of London are awash in blood, a zeppelin descends a la Hindenburg, and six of our favorite characters are locked in face-off fights. It's possible that no one will come away from this crescendo 'alive.' Of course, we're not sure who's alive or undead at this point. But what's most certain is that London needs babies, because there isn't a civilian soul left alive in this battle to the undeath. Alas, Hellsing, we knew you well"--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,621,647 books! | Top bar: Always visible