The Ghost Exterminator by Vivi Andrews

The Ghost Exterminator

by Vivi Andrews

Jo is a chick a$$ chick!! Wyatt is a super serious guy!! Opposites attract in a big way!! I loved the story here and can't wait to see more!! Plenty of steam to keep a gal happy!!

Love the stories in this series nice steam factor but it is more about the romance. ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
This book was right up my street. It had romance, something paranormal, a kick-ass heroine, an attractive male, and was funny in places.

My perfect read!

I liked the storyline and it's progression; the romance was quirky and realistic.

I really liked it. ( )
  lcrabtree | Jul 17, 2013 |
Ridiculously funny, great lead and supporting characters (even the ghost kids, and usually the kids in Romanceland drive me up a proverbial wall), and the romance/storyline has a nice combination of sweetness, sensuality and angst -- not too much of any one of them, and mixed together just right. I'm definitely reading more by this author. ( )
  thewalkinggirl | Apr 25, 2011 |

"Jo Banks has been seeing ghosts since she was six, so normal was never really an option. Embracing the weird and shunning normalcy makes her the top Ghost Exterminator in her region. Then she meets Wyatt Haines, the uptight, materialistic and irritatingly sexy owner of a successful resort chain. Wyatt's new Victorian inn is extremely haunted and the Commando Barbie Ghost Exterminator is just the girl for the job. Except Wyatt doesn't believe in ghosts, or Jo, or anything outside the norm. He'll have to start believing fast, though, because Jo's extermination goes awry and accidentally throws two prankster ghosts into Wyatt's body to haunt him..."--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,634,003 books! | Top bar: Always visible