Naked by Megan Hart

Naked (2010)

by Megan Hart

I couldn't wait to read Alex's story and I did like the story. My biggest problem was that I really it to be Alex's voice through out the book. That would have given it 5 stars for sure. ( )
  tiffsaddictiontobook | Jul 18, 2017 |
3.5. I liked Alex and Anne together more than Alex and Olivia. You must read Tempted and Everything Changes if you want the background for this book. ( )
  Bambi_Unbridled | Mar 19, 2016 |
Hot, but the storyline seemed like it wrapped up a little too neatly for my taste. ( )
  lovelypenny | Feb 4, 2016 |
I really liked this erotic story that realistically ventured into differences in race, religion and sexual orientation. Black photographer Olivia meets Alex who 'doesn't like girls' at a Chrismukkah party hosted by her gay ex-fiance. I just wished I'd read Tempted first.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
So, Megan Hart's books need to be read in the order that she wrote them. I was unaware of that when I read this one. It's not as good as [b:Dirty|845150|Dirty|Megan Hart|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327888555s/845150.jpg|1416857], and I did not love when characters from that book popped into this one. ( )
  KateBond | Sep 20, 2013 |
"Alex doesn‘t like girls." Patrick said this like a warning.

I didn't think he wanted me. And I wasn't about to get involved with him, not after what I'd heard. Sure, Alex Kennedy was tall, dark and unbearably hot, but I've been burned before. When I solicited him to model for my erotic photography book, I didn't expect such a heated, passionate photo session. And now that we've crossed that line, our bodies aren't the only things that have been exposed.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,081,730 books! | Top bar: Always visible