Go-Givers Sell More by Bob Burg

Go-Givers Sell More

by Bob Burg

If you are in sales or not, employee or state at home parent, The Go-Giver is a book for everyone to read and live the examples presented by Bob Burg & John David Mann. It teaches all of us that truly giving to others will ultimately lead to benefits for all. My initial read of that book sold me right then and there. I then purchased numerous copies for my co-workers for christmas and I've since read the story a couple more times along with the audiobook.

This book though is the companion to The Go-Giver, Go-Givers Sell More is more for those in sales or fields where the notion of giving your all will benefit you versus the traditional approaches. The authors explain by using real case examples where individuals displayed a Go-Giver attitude and truly benefit themselves and everyone around them.

If you are in the position where you have a "McGuffin" to sell or are working your way up the ladder of employment then start first with The Go-Giver, but immediately afterwards add to it with this companion to help show you that Go-Givers truly do sell more and are much happier doing so as well. ( )
  capiam1234 | Aug 14, 2013 |

smcamp1234 | Aug 14, 2013 |

A practical guide that gives the cornerstone of a powerful and effective approach to selling. Learn to cultivate a trusting relationship and focus exclusively on creating value for the other person, and great results will follow automatically.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,562,863 books! | Top bar: Always visible