Silver Mountain by Deidre Bauer

by Deidre Bauer

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added byLexistar08

No tags.

Silver Mountain was a very good book and also very interesting. I was, however, very surprised when I saw how short the book actually was. I do not think the book was long enough to fully develop the plot to its full potential. If the book had been another hundred pages longer it would have caught my interest that much more. I did not find myself wanting to read more until the last few and by then it was too late because the book ended. The plot its self was pretty original and uniqe, but again, the book could have been that much better with a longer storyline and more plot and character development. All in all it is a pretty good read it is definitely worth the time to read it.
I received a complimentary copy of (Book Title) as a member of the Dorrance Publishing Book Review Team. Visit dorrancebookstore.com
to learn how you can become a member of the Book Review Team.

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?dorrance+7XZRvv+index.html ( )
  Lexistar08 | Sep 24, 2014 |

In a kingdom far away, King Abraham and his queen live a fairytale life in a land of peace. The villagers adore and respect them, and when the queen discovers she is pregnant with twins, it appears as though their lives are complete.

The queen's sister, Rebekah, has always been envious of her sister's good fortune, and when the queen dies giving birth, the king, who has never liked her, blames her for the death and exiles her. Furious and vengeful, Rebekah kidnaps the firstborn twin and escapes into the forest, where she raises him as her own and together, they plot to take over the kingdom. Filled with hatred, they plot their revenge and terror plagues the once peaceful kingdom.

Bordering on magical realism, this vivid story takes you on a whimsical journey, including a flying horse and a golden sword that has the ability to turn evil people to stone. Will William, the future king, be able to fight and defeat his evil twin brother? Can good overpower evil and bring peace to the kingdom once more?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:35 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,591,587 books! | Top bar: Always visible