Colters' Wife by Maya Banks

Colters' Wife (2010)

by Maya Banks

2041057,485 (3.43)1

This book was definitely not what I expected, and I am so sorry I wasted my time on it. ( )
  CarpeLibrum58 | Jun 4, 2016 |
I enjoyed Maya Banks' KGI series and therefore went in search of other books. This (free) short story was different but interesting and I will certainly be getting the other books in this series. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
No as good as the first in the series but still interesting. ( )
  kybunnies | Oct 19, 2014 |
I am currently in the process of reading this segment. I have read all of the Colter's Series and LOVE everyone of them.
  rwilkeyreview | Dec 5, 2013 |
Yes, it's STILL got one woman and three men. Yes, it's STILL got sex. Yes, I STILL like the characters. This is just a short little glimpse into their lives. ( )
  lesmel | May 21, 2013 |

Colters’ Wife is an extended epilogue that picks up just a few months from where Colters’ Woman left off. Revisit the Colter family just in time for the birth of their child.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,237,632 books! | Top bar: Always visible