Cracking the TOEFL CBT with CD-ROM, 2000…

Cracking the TOEFL CBT with CD-ROM, 2000 Edition

by Elizabeth Miller

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byPeacekeepingCBU

No tags.

No reviews

THE ONLY BOOK WITH SAMPLE QUESTIONS ON CD-ROM AND AUDIO CD!

WE KNOW THE TOEFL CBT
The experts at The Princeton Review take the TOEFL CBT and other standardized tests each year to make sure you get the most up-to-date, thoroughly researched books possible.

WE KNOW STUDENTS
Each year we help more than two million students score high with our courses, bestselling books, and award-winning software.

WE GET RESULTS
Students who take our courses for the SAT, GRE, LSAT, and many other tests see score improvements that have been verified by independent accounting firms.  The proven techniques we teach in our courses are in this book.

AND IF IT'S ON THE TOEFL CBT, IT'S IN THIS BOOK
We don't try to teach you everything there is to know about Engish language proficiency.  We teach you only what you'll need to know to score high on the TOEFL CBT.  There's a big difference.  In Cracking the TOEFL CBT, we'll teach you how to think like the test-makers and

*Eliminate answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you
*Ace the Structure and Writing sections by remembering a few basic grammar rules
*Use vocal emphasis cues to master Listening questions
*Use POE (process of elimination) to score high on Sentence Completion and Error Identification questions

Study the techniques and strategies in this book and then practice them on the hundreds of drill questions in the book, on audio CD, and on CD-ROM.  These questions are just like the ones you'll see on the actual TOEFL CBT.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:33 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,518,339 books! | Top bar: Always visible