Dark Avengers, Vol. 2: Molecule Man by Brian…

Well, I think I need to start off with volume one of any series from now on! ( )
  slimy07 | May 9, 2015 |
When Molecule Man claims everyone who enters his home town in Colorado, can the Dark Avengers save the world like the real ones? Love how Deodato draws Norman Osborne like Tommy Lee Jones. ( )
  kivarson | Oct 16, 2011 |
Although not as good as the first Dark Avengers trade, this is still a fun read. I love how the team is so dysfunctional; it's very entertaining.

In this trade, the team takes on Molecule Man, who has holed up in Dinosaur, Colorado (which was even funnier for me, as I live in Colorado and know exactly where Dinosaur is). Norman, meanwhile, edges even closer to insanity and failure (like we didn't know that was going to happen).

I'll be sad to see Dark Avengers go away. This is one of my favorite titles in Marvel right now, and I can definitely see myself re-reading the two Dark Avengers trades in the future. ( )
  schatzi | Mar 13, 2011 |

The Dark Avengers are pitted against a foe they cannot defeat: A man with the power over every molecule in the world! Norman can't talk his way out of this one as the world gets turned upside down, and no joke... someone dies! Plus, poor Marvel Boy...he had no idea how sinister a gang the Dark Avengers actually is. And now he is running for his life. And poor Ares, he has no idea where his son goes while he is off being an Avenger. And now he is going to find out. And when he does... there will be hell to play! Guest-starring Nick Fury and the Secret Warriors! Collects Dark Avengers #9-12.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:28 -0400)

Featuring the reckoning between Ares and his son's other father figure, Nick Fury : the secrets behind the powers of the Sentry ; and the true nature of the madness behind the mask of the Iron Patriot.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,018,219 books! | Top bar: Always visible