Finding Nemo: Reef Rescue by Marie Croall

Finding Nemo: Reef Rescue

by Marie Croall

132723,089NoneNone

This is a very cute story, about Nemo and his friends trying to figure out why the Reef is getting "sick". They go on a quest to figure out why. They run into some new and old friends and enemies along the way.
This is my sons favorite. He loves Finding Nemo, so anything to do with the movie he wants to see, or read. (well I have to read it) The colors and illustrations are very captivating for him so it keeps his attention throughout the story. I also like it because it shows concern for the environment, and it helps young children become aware.
I could use this story in my classroom, when I introduce sea life into the classroom. I could also have the students tell the class a story of their own involving sea life.
  katyguerra | Nov 14, 2010 |
Finding Nemo: Reef Rescue is a graphic novel that follows the clownfish Nemo and other aqueous friends in their quest to save their coral reef, and home, from being destroyed.
I thought this graphic novel was just an adorable example of friends working together to reach a common goal. I would love to see more graphic novels like this.
Some extension ideas would be to read this first to the class and once finished show the Finding Nemo movie or to do a unit on the ocean and how important coral reefs are and how they are constantly in jeopardy of being killed.
  bheinen | Apr 19, 2010 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 160886524X, Hardcover)

The biggest selling DVD of all time comes to comics! Nemo, Dory and Marlin have become local heroes, and are recruited to embark on an all-new adventure. Their reef is mysteriously dying and no one knows why! Facing dangerous waters and incredible odds, Nemo travels the great blue sea to save the one thing that matters most of all--home.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:23 -0400)

Nemo, Dory, and Marlin set out on an adventure to discover why their home reef is mysteriously dying.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,632,009 books! | Top bar: Always visible