Sweep: Book of Shadows, The Coven, and Blood…

Sweep: Book of Shadows, The Coven, and Blood Witch: Volume 1

by Cate Tiernan

I read the first part (book 1) in 2 days, it was so good and interesting, loved all the information about magic and Wicca, the characters are good and the book makes you want to read more. The writing style is beautiful and I loved the intro to every chapter about witches, I loved the chapter Killburn Abbey, I'm into herbs. The first title means: a diary that witches keep to write notes of spells they try.
(Book 2) Morgan is annoying the crap out of me, so what if she was adopted!? Her parents love her and didn't tell her because they want her to belong, so I don't see why all this Drama is happening?! Still the story is just amazing!!!
(Book 3) Can't wait to start but afraid to finish it, I'm not sure when will I get the 2nd 3 books :( I like Hunter more than Cal. I think Morgan should be with Hunter. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
I read all of the first book and 1/4 of the second. I just couldn't finish it. It's a thinly veiled romance novel that is shallow and boring. The characters are teenage stereotypes in the worst way. I would not recommend it to any age group. ( )
  ladonna37 | May 20, 2015 |
This was a good series. I recommended it to a few of my friends who like reading about witchcraft and things like that. If you are not into reading things that have to do with Wicca then this series isn't for you. ( )
  ashashyash | Apr 6, 2015 |
I don't know what it is about these books, but they suck me in every time. I love the excitement of Morgan discovering who she is and what she can do. A wonderful read that you will stay up all night to get through if you have to. ( )
  Stephanie_Keyes | Apr 3, 2014 |
RATING: 3 stars.

Hmm... it wasn't bad, but it was not great either. The writing is rather blah and Morgan (the main character) is pretty boring - and a bit dumb - most of the time. Nothing much happens in the three books compiled in this omnibus, except in the final pages. The pace is off too. Not to mention the insta-love was annoying and even more unrealistic than usual. It was a bit of a chore to read a book about such a dull character as Morgan. But it was, overall, interesting enough to make me want to read Volume 2. ( )
  slayra | Sep 21, 2013 |
Years from now I'll look back and remember today as the day I met him.

Morgan Rowlands never thought she was anything other than a typical sixteen-year-old girl. But when she meets Cal, a captivatingly handsome coven leader, she makes a discovery that turns her whole world upside down: she is a witch, descended from an ancient and powerful line. And so is Cal. Their connection is immediate and unbreakable; Cal teases out Morgan's power, her love, her magick. But Morgan discovers too soon that her powers are strong--almost too powerful to control. And she begins to suspect that Cal--her love, her soul mate--may be keeping secrets from her...secrets that could destroy them both.

When her best friend drags her to a Wiccan circle, Morgan experiences things she never has before; Morgan falls for Cal Blaine and learns more about the powers she has inherited; and Cal believes Morgan is a blood witch after her powers change.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,445,433 books! | Top bar: Always visible