Say I Love You, Vol. 4 by Kanae Hazuki

Say "I Love You", Vol. 4

by Kanae Hazuki

Damn. It's been a long time since I cried because of a manga. Well, a shoujo manga one. Naruto and One Piece are constantly making me cry every now and then. But this is the first time in ages I read a shoujo manga that really makes me cry.

Er. I feel Mei. What Aiko said about Yamato being a 'nice to everyone' kind of person, I know how it feel too. Eh. I kinda experience those things too. :/ I did what she did. Well except saying I don't want to continue it anymore. Cause I like him too much. Yeah, damn. I'm turning into a sissy crying girl. LOL.

lexiechan | Sep 10, 2013 |

"Surviving the first major battle in her relationship with Yamato Kurosawa, Mei feels her ties with her first-ever boyfriend are deeper than ever. But then a budding model with her eyes on Yamato moves into town, and draws the photogenic Yamato into the world of photo shoots and fashion. Now Mei has to grapple with the painful pangs of jealousy, and a creeping fear that she might be left alone yet again" --… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,459,266 books! | Top bar: Always visible