Weerloos by Kim Moelands

Weerloos

by Kim Moelands

Dutch (2)  English (1)  All (3)
This book was okay. Not much more than that. It is an easy and very quick read. In the end, the revelation of who Stefaan is, is surprising, the end is nothing spectacular, more a kind of 'it's the best for all involved'.

I thought Naomi very naive, to forgiving, blinded by the butterflies and sexual attraction for Stefaan. And he? Well, for the average girl all alarm bells should have rung loudly, such a creep is he. How can Naomi fool herself into a realtionship with him? He's violent, manipulative, in fact he's crazy.

Unless I find a book with less Fatal Attraction in it, I won't be looking for another book by this writer. ( )
  BoekenTrol71 | Jan 3, 2014 |
I don't know just what I should do
Everywhere I go I see you
You know it's what you planned, this much is true
What I thought was beautiful, don't live inside of
you anymore.
Guns N' Roses - Street of Dreams
Voor Jan

Het leven is het enige boek
Dat je nooit uit kunt lezen
en met jou, lieve Jan
Staat elke nieuwe pagina
Garant voor een bestseller
Ik kom eraan.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,419,136 books! | Top bar: Always visible