Me, Myself, and Why? by MaryJanice Davidson

Me, Myself, and Why?

by MaryJanice Davidson

Series: BOFFO (1)

Very weird but interesting and addictive. Hard to stop at a chapter when the POV switches between "sisters" but that just means I had to keep reading till I came to a good spot to stop. ( )
  Half-elf28 | Jun 1, 2016 |
The many faces of Eve, if Eve was an federal agent. In Minneapolis. Tracking a serial killer. And struggling with dating. Narrated in choppy segments by the three personalities, I suspect it's supposed to be humorous. It's not. Appropriate title, though - I was definitely left wondering why reading this sounded like a good idea. ( )
  SunnySD | Nov 28, 2013 |
I can't do this one on audiobook. Perhaps I'll try it as a DTB...though the 1/4 or so I listened to didn't even make me want to do that. We'll see... ( )
  FlanneryAC | Mar 31, 2013 |
Fluffy, comedic, a little bit dark and not at all demanding romantic comedy about a zany FBI agent with multiple personalities chasing a serial killer and a cute guy who runs a bakery. That description right there should tell you whether or not the book is going to work for you. If you tend to take things seriously and be offended by people who don't, run. Run far far away.

This book is absurd but it knows its absurd and isn't pretending to be anything else. The premise of the main character having multiples, some of whom are violent, but somehow never quite violent enough to hurt anyone we are supposed to like is nonsensical, and the switching between different personalities ends up making the book a little disjointed and hard to keep track of. But its all handled with a light touch and in good fun. ( )
  bunwat | Mar 30, 2013 |
I liked the concept but I found it a bit confusing. I prefer Davidson's "Queen Betsy" series. ( )
  knitzolibrarian | Jun 5, 2011 |

FBI agent Cadence Jones and her "sociopath" partner, George, get tagged to bring down the Threefer Killer--who soon starts leaving messages that seem to be just for Cadence and her sisters. In the meantime, love blooms in the most unexpected place when Cadence meets her best friend's gorgeous brother who is in town visiting.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

MaryJanice Davidson's book Me, Myself and Why? was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,374,158 books! | Top bar: Always visible