Devoured by Darkness by Alexandra Ivy

Devoured by Darkness

by Alexandra Ivy

190462,147 (3.87)6

This book was fun to read, exciting really. Filled with flight scenes, fighting scenes, and intense moments this book captured my attention until it ran out of words. ( )
  mariahsidhe | May 12, 2016 |
This is the first book in this series that I've read and also the first one by this author. I loved it! It was one of the most enjoyable PR's that I have read in awhile. I am going to read more in this series.

Layla was chosen to protect a baby from evil, since she is half human and half Jinn, there are other creatures who are hunting for her. One of them is Tane, a vampire, who of course, is sexy, and he is also a unique vamp. When these two meet the sparks really fly,(lol)but they both have to fight battles that are both internal and external!! I love the sense of humor in this, as well as the storyline. A definite favorite of mine. ( )
  JoBDo | Jan 2, 2016 |
If you like paranormal romance, this book is worth giving a try. Somehow it just didn't appeal to me all that much, but it was an okay read. ( )
  ShannaRedwind | Mar 31, 2013 |
Review to come ( )
  DamarisGCR | Mar 7, 2012 |
Layla was tiered.

Laylah, a half-human, half-demon jinn who is trying to protect a child who may be the catalyst in a war between good and evil, binds herself to Tane, a Charon sworn to hunt and kill rogue vampires, who has been hired to capture her.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,394,101 books! | Top bar: Always visible