Sensual Confessions by Brenda Jackson

Sensual Confessions

by Brenda Jackson

Sensual Confessions is part of a lengthy and detailed series exploring the adventures of the Madaris Family. It is well written, and I enjoyed the characters and their storylines. However, there are so many references to events and characters who have been explored elswhere in the series that their intrusion in this story was frustrating. I felt that in order to fully grasp the implications of the characters and events referred to, the reader had to be a follower of the series. The story also seemed to take a long time to get going, and I just about threw in the towel around page 100. I'm glad I hesitated and finished the book, because just after the century mark, the story really began to take off. Overall, an ok read for most, and I'm sure an excellent read for fans of the series.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the NetGalley book reviewer program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 [...] : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." ( )
  nanajlove | Feb 25, 2011 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373831781, Mass Market Paperback)

Blade Madaris has watched the men in his family surrender their single status one by one, and he has no plans to join them. But the gorgeous attorney he meets at his cousin's wedding would make a fine notch on his bedpost. And when circumstances bring them together for six months, Blade formulates a plan to sweep Samari Di Meglio off her feet and into his arms.

Though Blade is the kind of player Sam has spent years avoiding, a no-strings one-night stand is too tempting to resist. But their sizzling night together comes with unforeseen complications. Blade can't walk away from the most passionate woman he's ever met. To break through her resistance, the consummate bachelor will have to bare his soul and confess everything that's in his heart….

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:36 -0400)

Blade Madaris has watched the men in his family surrender their single status one by one, and he has no plans to join them. But the gorgeous attorney he meets at his cousin's wedding would make a fine notch in his bedpost. And when circumstances bring them together for six months, Blade formulates a plan to sweep Samari Di Meglio off her feet and into his arms. Though Blade is the kind of player Sam has spent years avoiding, a no-strings one-night stand is too tempting to resist. But their sizzling night together comes with unforeseen complications. Blade can't walk away from the most passionate woman he's ever met. To break through her resistance, the consummate bachelor will have to bare his soul and confess everything that's in his heart.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,089,613 books! | Top bar: Always visible