Fawnskin by A.J. Llewellyn

Fawnskin

by A.J. Llewellyn, D.J. Manly (Author)

Series: Fawnskin (1)

This book has an amazing set of characters, an interesting setting and the new concept (at least to me) of a "dybbuk". Oh, and did I mention that the two main characters, Rallus and Knox, are very hot?

Rallus is ex-FBI and expects a quiet mountain town when he moves to Fawnskin. Knox has taken a job as a shommerin (or corpse watcher) just to try and make ends meet. Neither of them expect to fall for each other. Nobody expects Knox to fall asleep on the job and for the dead man's angry spirit to create chaos in the seemingly quiet little town. A fake fortune teller, mysterious deaths in the old people's home, a grizzly murder and the abduction of a small boy add to the confusion.

I don't read many mysteries, nor can I say that I'm a connoisseur of ghost stories. But this one quickly grew on me. I liked the tension, the uncertainty of what was going to happen next and the determination both Rallus and Knox show to solve the mystery. I'm very much looking forward to the sequel! ( )
  SerenaYates | Oct 19, 2017 |

A.J. Llewellynprimary authorall editionscalculated
Manly, D.J.Authormain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,329,657 books! | Top bar: Always visible