Cabin Fever by Alisha Rai

Cabin Fever

by Alisha Rai

Genevieve is a witch who lives alone in the woods. She knows the townspeople fear her and she has a score to settle with the police, she likes that everyone fears her, it means that no one will bother her. That all changes when Alex comes knocking on her door with a gun shot wound and drifting in and out of consciousness. Who know's how long he's been crawling around the woods, and before a snow storm?

Genevieve takes him in but is still a little iffy about him so she keeps her distance, but she tries to heal him as much as she possibly can. Alex doesn't remember much, or knows where he is, all he knows is that he's in a cottage and there's a beautiful woman who is tending to him that he's never seen before. As soon as Alex regains consciousness, he's aware that she did something far beyond what's normal to heal him.

I admit I don't pay much attention to paranormal erotica's, so this was my first... and it probably won't be my last! I loved the slow cautious build of Genevieve and Alex's friendship, I loved how interested he was in her... even after guessing what she was, it didn't matter to him. I loved the action! It was such a messed up and unpredictable twist that gripped me and pushed me to find out what will happen in the end. It was so intense that I was so fixed on the outcome that I forgot it was an erotica! The sex scenes weren't as steamy as I'd like them to be, but they were more heartfelt than erotic and sometimes, that's nice too.
  marielovesbooks | Jul 14, 2010 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,773,404 books! | Top bar: Always visible