One Piece: East Blue 7-8-9 by Eiichiro Oda

One Piece: East Blue 7-8-9

by Eiichiro Oda

Vol. 7: Good stuff. All battle as the cooks and Luffy take on Don Kreig. We also get backstory on Sanji. I like him a lot better now and hope he joins Luffy's crew. (3/5)

Vol. 8: Finally the pirate chef arc is over. Really like how that fighting ended up. Now on to new places! New member and the we are back to what the other three are up to. Us up is as annoying as ever but Nami has a dark secret revealed. (4/5)

Vol.9 - Great volume! So much tension and emotion. Nami's story turns out to be waay more than I ever imagined. All the crew are back together plus we meet two new female characters who bring with them a wonderful heart-wrenching story. I loved the tragic Belle-Mere and a mm really enjoying all the other characters personalities as well. Except I still can't stand Usop. (5/5) ( )
  ElizaJane | Apr 1, 2014 |

"The Straw Hat crew makes a pit stop at the oceangoing restaurant the Baratie, where the cooks are as rough-and-tumble as the pirates who frequent it. Don Krieg, a notorious pirate whose ship was battered in the treacherous seas of the Grand Line, has set his sights on the Baratie, but sous-chef Sanji isn't going to stand idly by while these ruthless pirates take the ship by force!" --from publisher's web page.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,009,427 books! | Top bar: Always visible